Re: Crimson 'Tude

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kerry Rehm on May 26, 2006 at 18:03:27:

In Reply to: Re: Crimson 'Tude posted by Christina Nix on May 26, 2006 at 13:46:42:

That must mean either your husband is related to Patrick or you are married to him. It's probably the former because I heard recently that Chan Gailey (head coach for GA Tech) was going to allow Patrick to do the play calling next season so there would be no reason for him, and you, to move to Mobile......unless he was offered and accepted a $1 million dollar contract to get the U.S.A. "Fighting Jaguars" football program started. ;)

Don't mind the ex-con, Joe Rolison. He's just upset that his alma mater, Mississippi State hired Coach Sylvester Croom and so he jumped the bandwagon over to the Crimson "Tude". What a great "faux pas" to come from UNCarolina-lover, Joe "The Hitman" Rolison. THE CRIMSON TUDE!!!! Oh, YES!!!! ALL HAIL TO THE CRIMSON TUUUUUDE!!!!

hehehehehehehe

As you can tell, Christina, we are a bunch of nutty, crazy, seal-eee people. Please don't take that personally. When you have to deal with ex-cons like Joe at some of our races, it's our way of escaping reality for just that one moment. It's such a fleeting experience but it's worth it.

You are probably wondering why you ever posted on this Forum in the first place about now, aren't you? Don't be too concerned. It's Friday and the start of a long weekend and I've already downed a couple of cold ones as I load the Pacer truck for tomorrow's race. Don't worry about that either....someone else will be driving it to the race site in the morning so no need to watch the roads in the a.m.

Do come join us tomorrow as Jon Adams, race director for the DIITB, always puts on a good one. (Hey Jon...do you feel your head swelling up, any?? :))

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: