BOMB

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Carmelita Hartley on January 31, 2008 at 12:50:44:

I was a little worried about using "BOMB" as the title for this message (what with all the fears about terrorism and such), but decided that the ever savvy PCP members and dedicated forum readers will immediately recognize it for its true meaning - THE BATTLE OF MOBILE BAY RUN! This illustrious event will take place on Saturday, February 9th at 9:00 a.m. on Dauphin Island at Fort Gaines. With Mardi Gras over, it will be nice to have something fun to look forward to - and this is just the ticket. Come on down and run and HELP US OUT! We need volunteers for practically everything - if you're still hung over from Mardi Gras, come on down and we will put you in a place where you cannot hurt yourself (or others). For those of you who want to run, there are plenty of areas where you can assist and run as well. These include set-up and tear down of the course, post-race party help, and more. Drop me a line if your dear soul can be a volunteer for this race - and if you have specific job you prefer, let me know and we'll do our best to accomodate your preference.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: