El Dittos! La Dittas!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on February 03, 2008 at 16:52:27:

In Reply to: Dittos! posted by Victor Birch on February 03, 2008 at 13:36:38:

FBM: You broke 19:00?? Superior!! Congrats! It was probably because *I* called out to you "Stay strong" on the course, but naturally, all you can remember is Timmy. What-EV-er! And please, I broke 19:00 too. Oh heck yeah I did! I think I had just made the turn heading toward the 2nd mile marker when I did it--but you don't see me all jumping up and down about it.

But let's forget about me for just a single nano-moment: wonderful job on a day that was about 47 degrees warmer than last year's race. You did good, ol' man.

Also, I received a Very Important Public Service Health Tip at the race today from Randy Loftis: Randy claims that while gelatin products can indeed strenghten one's finger and toe nails, they are not otherwise good for people in large quantities, such as, say, an above-ground swimming pool filled with strawberry/banana flavored gelatin. Possible side-effects include allergic reactions/rashes; impaired judgment and loss of reason; attacks of insomnia, pleurisy, jungle fever and vertigo; baying at the moon; chasing the neighbor's cat; and can also leave stubborn stains on clothing that commercial grade detergents cannot always remove in cold water washes.

Thanks, Randy! And remember: Lurking on the Forum doesn't mean you're safe! 8 )

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: