CONGRATS Guys!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on February 04, 2008 at 09:43:13:

In Reply to: Dittos! posted by Victor Birch on February 03, 2008 at 13:36:38:

Great job Victor & Timmy! Y'all looked nice and smooth coming down the home stretch.
Y'all bear with me here, and help me out as well please......I get to going in so many directions on race day that I lose all track of finish times and such. I'm trying to recall in general how the top 10 or 20 shaped up....(Lonn is working on results now, but till then I'm looking for some info from you guys here)

I DO know that congrats are in order to Derrick Rodgers! (Team Spiridon runner BTW :) )....he ran the entire race all by himself, winning overall honors and making it look "easy" along the way. Forgive me, but after that I'm just not sure how things lined up other than there was another pretty good gap between 2nd place and 3rd. Those I remember looking strong in the final stretch and finishing in the "Top 15" or so...
Brad Davis(Team Spiridon)....JUST missed breaking into the 17s by about 2 seconds(can't wait to see how Brad does in Boston this year!) Other Team Spiridon members I recall being "up there" in the mix....Lance Steed, Larry Wayne, Tracey Levins, Clint Allen, Leif Irgens.
The Bombers were well represented by Victor Birch & Timmy Jernigan, pushing each other the entire way......Victor or Timmy, please add others from your team who ran...I can't recall who else was there. Also, would someone please post who was out there representing the "CHARR" guys? If I'm not mistaken, Kenrick Andrews runs with CHARR and he was looking strong down the home stretch, running an excellent time! Were there any Carpe Diem runners out there?
I apologize again for not recalling everyone who was up there "representing"....I just lose track of details on this race.

.....and a closing note to some of the above mentioned runners and other "Team" runners.....keep in mind what I was suggesting after the race...let's take a Mobile contingent over to McGuire's this year! The competition over there is great, and the post race party is even larger than the one we have at Joe Cain! (notice I said Larger, not Better ;) )

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: