Another Country Heard From

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on February 26, 2008 at 05:25:23:

In Reply to: Congratulations posted by Pat Hilliard on February 24, 2008 at 19:19:53:

All;

As a certified long-distance van riding partner of both PRing parties, I am compelled to add my heartfelt congratulations to both Andra and Bob for their fine showings (and most excellent PRs) in the city the care truly did forget a couple years back. And I offer these warm, virtual pats on the backs while magnanamously overlooking Andra's collegiate affiliation (pffft, pffft, pfffft ----> me spitting 3X over my right shoulder so that Phil *FULL*mer doesn't get congered to my doorstep).

I believe, folks, that what we are witnessing here is a changing of the guard: The NEW Dynamic Duo of Andra and Bob, replacing the OLD dramatic duo of Victor and Timmy! It's the circle of life, just like in those dopey Disney movies.

While I'm at it, NEW Dynamic Duo----IF you're any good at canoeing (which, I believe is where the race is won or lost) you should google LA Adventure Racing and/or The Mobile Urban Challenge which is coming up April 5 (?). Last year was the 1st time the Louisiana outfit produced a race here, and it was THE most fun I've ever had in a race, ever. You run some, you mountain bike some, you canoe, you search the Battleship for clues, you run up and down 18 flights of stairs----plus mystery challenges. The field is limited to 50 teams of 3 peeps each. And there is a serious bunch of canjuns who descend on the race site at the last minute who race for points in the season series. It's fun, it's fun, it's f.u.n.

Ok, Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: