Re: Sounds like a good idea to me, but...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kerry Rehm on March 23, 2008 at 14:12:29:

In Reply to: Sounds like a good idea to me, but... posted by Victor Birch on March 23, 2008 at 12:18:11:

I agree, Victor. We don't need another big size truck like that but something like you suggest - a cargo van - because I think we can use the trailer to haul some of the equipment, too. I have suggested that we go w/ a van and just haul the trailer to ALL of our races ( I can only think of Chickasabogue as the only race where we don't bring the trailer cause it is not needed). We can load the trailer with all of the finish line equipment and, probably, the sound system, too. I believe there has been some recent discussion about going with a van if and when we get the money together.

By the way, for all of you reading this, I just came back from the Pacer office and the ATR packet-stuffing volunteers are packed in the office like sardines trying to get things ready...no kidding...so a MUCH bigger office would be VERY helpful, too.

In fact, let's just call this campaign - "CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY TO THE PCP"....or I guess we could also go with "CHRISTMAS COMES LATE TO THE PCP". I guess it all depends on if you think the glass is HALF-EMPTY or HALF-FULL. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: