Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by lynn allin on April 07, 2008 at 00:29:38:

In Reply to: Re: Sorry about your footy... posted by Timmy Jernigan on April 02, 2008 at 16:26:47:

Victor, You know as well as I do that men have a greater amount of bravado and daring than most women and that culls the number that attempt racing. For example, a lot more women fear looking silly in public than men, so less show up and the ones that do show up are more prepared.
Therefore, for every 10 men that show up, only one is really prepared. (true scientifically-derived ratio yet to be determined) but for every woman that shows up, there are 10 at home wishing she had the guts to try.
Reiterated once again, women racers are fewer in number, concentrated if you will. ERGO (and other impressive Latin phrases), a woman who came in 11 out of 50 is still superior to a man who came in 8 out of 150. The other 100 slow women just stayed home.

Timmy: forget age adjustments. Forget ratios. I still kicked your ass at IM Brazil. (swim 1.2, ride 112, run 26.2...rub it in for the rest of your life!)

I miss you guys too. When you coming for a visit?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: