Re: And I said that I would never. (And I won't.)

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on May 26, 2008 at 15:51:32:

In Reply to: And you said that you would never forget that trip. posted by Victor Birch on May 26, 2008 at 12:21:30:

Thinking, you say? Hmmm, say, wait a minute! Isn't "thinking" that thing that gets y-o-u into trouble most often? No, wait, it's challenging the CHARRed kids---THAT'S what really gets you into hot water, followed closely by "thinking." Well, in any case, both seem to be taking their toll on you, but luckily for you there appear to be quite a number of young, vibrant women on the Bombers' team, so they will likely pull you through yet.

And as for any interstate travel that may or may not have occured---and what IS your definition of definition?----so long as one of us (you) remembers, I think that's more than enough by about half. I'm not saying this to the rest of the old Blue Ridge Relay Team (who could probably care less) but mock me all you want, but come next relay season and you, sir, are going to MISS ME and my sparkling personality, and my one pair of stinky running shorts and shoes and my Connect Four Game---while you color-code (and ask the other boys what colors they're going to be wearing and when) and ZIP-LOCK fresh undies, socks, shoes, outfits for each of your three turns, and yet still drive 90 miles out of the way, over the mountains, and miss the third hand off by what......45-60 mins? * ) I bet your undies weren't quite so fresh after THAT no-breaking-and-thank-goodness-no-cars-were-coming-from-the-other-direction-on-the-BRParkway-bat-out-of-Hades-drive to the handoff zone. NOT that I'm saying I was there----I admit nothing. NOTHING. Except Robert Staples is one funny dude.

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: