New Race Year / New Board

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Richard Leonard on June 11, 2008 at 12:36:44:

For those of you who may have missed or left early from the Do it in the Bush Run, we had an election for the 2008-2009 Board. We have several new folks on the board and I appreciate their volunteerism. You can refer back to the ballot or wait for next month's Paceletter for all the names and positions.
Since we don't have any races until August, the answering machine in the office may not be monitored as closely as usual. If you have any issues that need immediate attention, please call or email me. rkckleonard@bellsouth.net or 607-9733
Our schedule is pretty much the same as last year with a few wrinkles. We will start out supporting the Crime Prevention 5K on August 8th and have our kick off party and 2 mile run on August 12th. We have added two new runs, one for the Mitchell Cancer Institute and one for the Girl Scouts -The Thin Mint Sprint- (5K) Coooooooookies! There are a few details to iron out so stay tuned. The Old Mobile 8K will fall on Easter Weekend (CCC) and so it'll be the weekend after the ATR.
If you want to keep racing in te summer, there are many races. I'd suggest getting by McCoy's to check out the aps.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: