Re: Mornin' Lady! (aka Monetta)

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 03, 2008 at 20:58:58:

In Reply to: Mornin' Lady! (aka Monetta) posted by Amy Floyd on August 03, 2008 at 11:55:15:

Hey Chica!

Yeah, that was me! And I wondered who the heck you were. All of us folks hoofin' it out on the mean streets are all the time saying hello in passing, but you did seem to recognize me and, had we been going in the same direction, I think I would've had just about enough time to yell out something like, "What the....? Who the....?" Or something before you sped off over the horizon. As it was, you were going the opposite direction and I had, like, 8 nanoseconds to respond. But thanks for the cheerful greeting! Muchly appreciated.

Not long after seeing you came long-time Pacer, and former club Prez, Mike Ryan and co., and I really think that was BBB Robert Copeland that I saw running on Old Shell on my way to the USA Swamp Loop..... a veritible Old Home weekend! Good to know the familiar faces are still out there. And wow, wasn't early this morning a gift for a sub-tropical August morning???? Sweet! Friends and the ability and desire to train can really bring a lot of joy to life most days, yeah?

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: