Well....

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on August 16, 2008 at 05:23:20:

In Reply to: Re: If that's the case.... posted by Victor Birch on August 15, 2008 at 22:14:36:

....the deadline SHOULD have been before the start of the 2-Miler IMO, but I still haven't heard back from Gabriel about the info I sent him (hey Gabe...check your forum msg box!). I would say at this point to keep things interesting, go ahead and turn in your roster ASAP (before the next race!)....and we'll call it "good to go". As far as your question, I'm not sure I follow you. If you are asking if those on your roster need to "acknowledge" that they're actually on your team....then "yes" of course they do.....why would you think otherwise?
With the addition of Dave Jeffries and Melanie Moore to your team.....this should be quite a "horse race". In fact with those two added in with Rick Walton, I would say that makes you guys the "team to beat" in the format that we are using.
Victor' do me a favor.....how about emailing me a copy of y'alls roster so Justin can use it for tabulating results?

We STILL need to come up with 2 5Ks on the schedule. I vote for Joe Cain & B.O.M.B.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: