Re: Grand Prix Standings, Chapter 2, Find Prime

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 18, 2008 at 17:49:57:

In Reply to: Re: Grand Prix Standings posted by Justin Parker on August 16, 2008 at 15:05:23:

And, um, Leon:

I see that I'm listed for the GP season just ended and awarded. Whether or not I displaced another female racewalker, I do not belong on that honor roll, as I was not a Pacer for any of the qualifying period, as far as I can remember..... I may rejoin this wonderful club that has given me so very many friends; happy, happy times; and of course, the honor of writing/editing the two-time regional award winning PaceLetter----IF I can coordinate my legs and arms to racewalk at a decent pace again. (Sound ever so slightly like Irgens, don't I?) That WHOLE "Yippee, I can run again" thing that I was crowing about here back in early July was just a tad premature as I found out the really, really, really hard way for about a week, starting shortly after I wrote that giddy post and ending sometime much later in the week....that when they tell you, "your body will let you know what it's ready to do," they don't really draw you a picture of HOW it's going to let you know what it's NOT ready to do.....but I CAN, now! Oy! But you know what? If that's the worst thing that happens to me, I am so far ahead of the game, I got nuttin' to complain about!

Anyway, I say bug Dalton, he loves it! * ) And do away with my GP award, as I have no rightful claim to it as a non-Pacer, and could not in good conscience accept it. And besides, it might rightfully belong to some other racewalker.... I'll be sure to let you know when, and if, I rejoin, just to make your life THAT much easier!

PhD=(XOXO/OXOX)-[(3a)xy/(2y)az]/Math+Mattics(y)
Thanks, + show your work, please.

8~}

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: