All New Mellow Workout Group Starts @ Loop 2Day!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 19, 2008 at 06:38:46:

Gang:

I know some of yas are firmly entrenched in your own Tuesday workout groups but it bears repeating that a visionary former marathoner who was crushed in her every attempt to start up a training group in her homeport of Grand Bay pulled herself up by her Snugtite shoelaces, scratched her head, looked around, and came up with a better idea (for the rest of us, anyway).

And tonight, at 5:45pm, that idea becomes a reality at the Mellow Mushroom at THE LOOP, more or less in front of Ruth's Chris Steak House. You can go to www.MobileMellowMilers.com for more info, but basically, as I understand it, (1) it's a free group workout; (2) open to runners, walkers & crawlers; (3) starts and ends at the Mushroom; (4)there's a measured course (5K?); and, best of all (5) there are discounted refreshments at the 'shroom afterwards, for members of the group. If you sign up at the website, you'll get reminders for the workouts and, I imagine, notices about any Tuesday workouts that are cancelled, postponed, etc.,.

If you go, ask around for Heather, she's the Mellow Miler Mastermind.

And remember.....If you're a Mushroom, you're a fungi to be around! 8 )

~mo~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: