Score: Girls 2; FBM -0-

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 20, 2008 at 06:37:01:

In Reply to: Check ur chicken liver! posted by Victor Birch on August 19, 2008 at 23:33:01:

Ahhh, I misunderstood, Man Who Once Wore Fat Belly! It is clear from the many posts on the topic, from girls, how very concerned they seem to be. My bad.

By the way, last night at the 'shroom, while hoisting a refreshment in each hand, Mr. Jon Adams explained The Entire Team Competition in painfully exquisite detail, with scoring criteria; acceptable singlet/jersey colors; approved list of races (incl. elevation, country, state, county, year, month, distance, surface, field size, humidity, temp., LonnSpencerization * ), time zone; gun/chip time; post-race refreshments, road/track; clothing/no clothing; forward running/backward running, etc.,.); and (double-)secretely assigned weight of each; diagrams of staggered start positions of each competitor based on last finish and team alliance; and disturbing Utube video of young children being trained to (1) rush out of the crowd/woods and grab the knees/ankles of team competitors wearing the colors not currently assigned to Team Spiridon; and (2) attach hoses to fire hydrants and open "fire" on the very same unsuspecting victims (none of which were girls, for which I HAVE to give them props!!). A spry-looking man can be seen in this video with a cap worn low over his face that reads "MFD Trainee" timing the kids and making notes on a clipboard.

There were also 8" by 10" glossies, with paragraphs on the back, explaining what each one was. But I'm really not at liberty to talk about those.

Anyway, the point is, FBM, I pretty much have the WHOLE team thing totally down now, so hey, if you have any future questions, do not hesitate to contact me @ 1-900-ASK-MOMO

A'ight? * )

~mo~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: