Possible quotes

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on September 08, 2008 at 21:16:20:

In Reply to: Logistics... posted by Victor Birch on September 08, 2008 at 18:38:29:

Darren Jarrell-"What happened to my 1.9 mi. leg? Hey, I thought I was the captain.",

Bill Brady-"Wait a minute! When I said I would take that 1.9 mi. leg, I meant "instead of one of" not "in addition too" the other legs,

Victor Birch-"Man, you can't tell me I'm not a negotiater. I've got the 10 miler and an extra leg. And they think I'm dumb!",

Mary Erin Imwalle-"I thought ya'll said I "won" an all expense paid trip to North Carolina",

Katie Fletcher-"If I ever get my hands on that steering wheel Victor and Darren won't touch it again",

Rhonda Collings-"If I ever get all that crap off the back bench, it's all mine!!!,

Jenny Albrecht-Booth-"I don't care how far I have to go but I would like to no where the _______ I'm goin",

Kelly Morgan-"What's all the fussin about? Let's run, dance and party",

Robert Copeland-"They're all wrong. I know pancakes would help me get up that Mountain Goat hill",

Timmy Jernigan-"I'm doin my part. I just hope the other half the team doesn't screw up like they did last year",

Julie Claxton-"This "no shower" thing is ridiculous. I know that was not mentioned in "my" contract."

At least, I thought that I heard them say that.

Victor Birch

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: