Seeking Kevin Eagan (Pay It Sideways)

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on October 12, 2008 at 07:06:20:

Kevin:

I heard a story about a rumor about an urban legend that you know something about a Thursday morning track workout at USA.... If any of this sounds familiar, please drop me an e-mail w/details, pleeeze: I don't want to alarm you, but I am most interested in crashing the party. The First Light (defending Championship) RW Relay Team has begun official training for the 2009 race (hear that, Coldsmith?) and part of the training schedule includes super-secret Thursday intervals.

My teammates cannot be pursuaded to workout in the morning; and I am dog-tired in the evenings, having worked the live-long day, not to mention being the lone caregiver to two very high-energy, high-maintenance mutts what need a daily afternoon trip to the piney woods for a lenghty romp. I'm just one girl afterall, Oy! (Feel sorry, everybody? If you don't, see a cardiologist immediately, I think your heart has gone missing....)

Anyway, mornings I am way good to go and need no tending or attention, workout-wise-----just need to know someone's there, so I'll have the MO-tivation to get my big behind up and out the door for some severely needed workouts.

THANKS, KEVIN! You da MAN!

~mo~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: