Re: How Low Can You Go???

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on November 13, 2008 at 12:27:51:

In Reply to: Re: How Low Can You Go??? posted by david lucas on November 13, 2008 at 11:52:29:

Actually I include those who may have settled into a more sedentary lifestyle as "Average Joe". I guess that is part of my point....it would of course take a change in lifestyle for someone who is a couch potato, or a smoker, etc.....BUT with that change in lifestyle and with proper training that person should be able to accomplish the times I listed above....or at least very close. Those I would describe as being "outside" the parameters of being classified as "Average Joe" would be those who chose their parents wisely and are blessed with "elite" level genetics....or at the other end of the spectrum would be those who may have to deal with a physical limiting factor of some sort such as a health problem (which can't be corrected) or a major injury which prevents them from training at the level needed. Keep in mind that even those who seem to suffer constant injury can USUALLY overcome this obstacle by modifying their training.
David, I have seen many instances where someone had evolved (perhaps DEvolved would be a better term) into the lifestyle you described, but with changes made in their lifestyle habits and the proper training they acheived almost unbelievable results.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: