Favorite Race T-Shirt?

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on December 05, 2008 at 15:44:43:

Here's something most all runners have in common......a closet full of race T's. Of course the longer you've been racing, the "fuller" your closet is likely to be. So if you went thru your collection, which one would you most likely pick out as your "favorite"? I know it's probably too tough to pick out just one, so perhaps we should make it "What's your top 3?"
Hmmmmmmm.....even with that criteria it's still pretty tough for me to narrow it down so I'll just throw some ideas out there and in return I'd like to hear what some of your favorites are.
I guess the first ones that come to mind are the early ATR shirts. Now keep in mind that this is all very subjective and everyone has different opinions about what they like in a t-shirt design......but I think the ATR shirts from the early 80s were some of the better looking shirts around (with the exception of the shirt in 82 which was some awful looking monkey vomit green color?). There are some Ts where simple is better IMO....such as the Boston Marathon shirt....I like it's usual classic simplicity. I suppose a few of my other favorite designs would be most any year from the Billy Bowlegs race in FWB, The Joe Cain 5K shirt, and with predjudice I would have to include all of the "Do it in the Bush" shirts.
So what are your favorites???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: