Joe Cain Classic

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Pat Hilliard on January 18, 2009 at 19:38:54:

Yep, it is that time of year again, Mardi Gras. I invite each and everyone one of you to come and run a " Fast, Flat, and Ugly " 5K run. You have been there know what I am talking about, I hope you talk up our Post Race party as well. To get a little serious here, this year the proceeds AGAIN will go to Challenged Atheletes. For the 2009 year we have selected the Westside Park Challengers League. This group has been in the newspaper as well as the local tv stations, they are AWESOME, no complaints just smiles, they are great. The second group selected to share in the proceeds will be the Baldwin County Special Olympics, I think most of you are aware of this program. Please, with your help through registration and our sponsers we hope to bring Hope to two great programs. Race applications are in your local running and exercise spots, IF you can not find one let me know though this forum. You may also download through www.bayarearunner.com. Thanks in advance, we know what we can do, look at who we can help have as much fun as you and I do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: