He was finished allright...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on February 23, 2009 at 11:24:48:

In Reply to: Re: Joe Cain showdown posted by Marty DeMouy on February 23, 2009 at 09:30:44:

my superior psyche job put him down before race week. I wore him down mentally long before the training took him out the rest of the way.

Which is why I may just start my own running Mental training website. This is how it works.

1) I will build you up mentally till you think that no one in their right mind would challenge you. You WILL be the Alpha dog.

2) You will have to do some training. I've got my hands on a month of free Spiridon training that ought to be enough. It ain't that important.

3) This is why you'll be paying me the big bucks. You email me and tell me who it is that you want to beat. You'll have to do some work yourself such as observing your chosen opponent at races, maybe figure out their training schedule etc. I'll look up their times, figure out which distance is their weakest. I'll see if they're strong in the fall or the spring. Every runner has their ideosynchrasies. You know things that must be right in the universe for them to run well. I'll find out what bothers them. Then I will coach you on how to screw with their minds until either they just fall apart in a race or they train so hard that they injure themselves or they just don't show up. Hey, a win is a win is a win. The third possible outcome is the least desired but I bet you'll take it, right?

TRFKAFBM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: