Gotcha...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on February 26, 2009 at 06:45:22:

In Reply to: I misunderstood. posted by Justin Parker on February 25, 2009 at 22:00:18:

I misunderstood you. You are right. Dave is one of our MVR's. We have some gifted well trained runners on the Bomber roster. The way that I went about finalizing my roster was to compile names of folks that run or train with us, in addition to some that have run relays with us. There were some folks that contacted me to make sure that they were included when they read about it on the forum. Before sending that list to you and Jon, I emailed everyone on that list and told them that they were going to be on our roster unless they emailed me back and requested to not be included on our roster. I was simply wondering if you went through a similar process.

There were a couple that did email back to request to not be included but that was only because they were afraid that they would harm the team. After I assured them that they did not have to run a set number of races or if their percentages were lower than our average it would not harm us they agreed to be on the team. No one emailed back to say that they simply did not want to be associated with the Bombers. Who in their right mind would do that?

The series has been good for us. It has created rivalry within our team with some young folks trying to rise to the level of our legendary runners. I appreciate you, Justin, keeping up with the stats and creating the results page for us.

Thanks,
Victor

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: