A Fast Two Miles, refreshments, doors prizes, a party..

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Bruce Coldsmith on May 21, 2009 at 20:49:56:

..what more could you ask for from a race? June 6th at 6 PM

We had another committee meeting for the Dog River Race and made some important decisions, like... we will give gift cards to Academy Sports and Outdoors to the male and female winners, and then eight drawings for gift certificates. There will of course be Wings (and more) from Bob Baumhauers Wings, live (recorded!) music featuring a mystery DJ, and generally a great time. As one member put it, $15 bucks for beer, Wings and a party is a great deal, throw in the run and T for free!

Remember, this race benefits the Dog River Clearwater Revival, and one of our goals is to raise awareness of the need from trails and bike lanes in the Watershed-City and County. Come on out, support the cause, have a good time.

In the meantime, let your councilperson, commissioner and mayor know you want the trails and paths!

We have generous sponsors- Academy Sports and Outdoor, the Orthaepedic Group, (Thanks Jeff Conrad), Bender Real Estate Group (thanks Gavin Bender), Wings (thanks Bo Bishop), and my company, Coldsmith, Lee and Associates (Ameriprise)-(yes this is a cause I put my money behind as well as my time.)

Registration at the Toolen Field from 4:30-5:30 Sat the 6th, pre race registration and packet pickup at Academy from 4-7 PM Friday the 5th, from 12-4 Saturday the 6th.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: