Now THAT was fun!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on June 06, 2009 at 20:58:33:

Hey guys, if you weren't out at the Dog River Run this evening you missed out on a great time. My compliments to Bruce and other Bombers who were the primary "force" behind this race......I think fun was had by all. :)
The Bombers had a great showing in the results (Victor I'll try to cajole more of my team members to attend next year) and it looked like there was some pretty good competition out there, especially on the Women's side.
Jessie Moore was the first female overall followed by Margo Andrews, Jenny Albrecht-Boothe, Carrie Tucker......all finishing strong and fairly close to one another! Spiridon runner Richard Ondimu was the overall male winner by a rather large margin running a sub-5 minute pace for the 2-mile distance.
My only "complaint" was I never got to get my hands on any of those chicken wings or bigniets!!! :)
Again, my compliments to Bruce Coldsmith, the Bombers, Peggy & Kerry, along with many other volunteers for putting on a fun race......hopefully this will become an annual event.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: