Re: Arthur in the knees

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jimmy White on September 10, 2009 at 19:35:05:

In Reply to: Arthur in the knees posted by Jimmy White on September 09, 2009 at 19:59:38:

Ok let's see if I can say thanks and acknowledge all in one follow up :)

Lu: Aleve does seem to help and I've never tried Fish Oil Tablets but believe me I will....Seafood, as well as a see-food, are both big w/me so I guess sub-consciously I've never thought of this one so thanks!

Mo: You mentioned "I don't think I know you".. hmm, kind of sorta have met, Sharon White, my wife, went to a couple of your RW classes. You might also remember me trying to get you to persuade Sharon into me getting a "Mini" too, at an Ol' Mobile run a couple of years ago.
Also, thanks for the RW instruction invite! I think my time is near for RW soon, and I have no issue w/how silly it looks...I'll wave at them as they are laughing watching from the Doctor's office or Hospital bed.

Leon: oops forgot to say I'm on glucosamine also...Seems to help. As far as the scope goes, after the Mardi Gras 1/2 me and a Dr. to be named later will review these old, tired out bones to see what will hopefully work. Thanks for the response.

To all others who haven't fallen a sleep by this far in my post, any Eastern Shore favorite Drs for Arthur in the Knees suggestions, it will be appreciated.........

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: