Re: Fast and furios seniors wanted!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on November 05, 2009 at 06:07:21:

In Reply to: Re: Fast and furios seniors wanted! posted by Melanie Moore on November 04, 2009 at 21:50:46:

Thank you Melanie. I'm not sure about the "Good Guy" status...that's certainly debatable, but I DO get great satisfaction from seeing runners of ALL abilities get the encouragement and help that they need....especially those new to the sport! If our regular group session would have fit Kenyetta's criteria (MORNING run)I would have encouraged her to come out and join our Tuesday night group where we have runners working together at just about every level you can imagine, from those who are just getting started and might be running 11 to 12 minutes a mile to those who are running under 5 minutes a mile in the races and are in the habit of "breaking the tape". I hope and believe I am safe in saying that the 11 & 12 minute milers get the same if not more attention and encouragement on Tuesday evenings those who run the sub-5 minute miles.
BTW, Good Luck to you Guys & Gals (Bombers) at the Charity Run on Saturday....I'll be looking for everyone at the finish line!! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: