Re: Monetta is a GENIOUS!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on July 05, 2010 at 13:19:33:

In Reply to: Re: Monetta is a GENIOUS! posted by Monetta Roberts on July 05, 2010 at 08:37:02:

JON ADAMS!!

Buddy Boy! Remember *that* set of photos from *that* race, er, that "after race" in N.O. so long ago? Well, I just found 'em, and there are TWO set! And YES, they are 1,000% as funny as ever, maybe even funnier!

I want to give you the 2nd set, but in person. Do you ever come to Mobile anymore???? Hurry, hurry! The countdown has started for Mobile to turn into "__bile."

Thanks, pallie.

mo
"The 1st first female racewalker (ahead of 72 other first female racewalkers) at some NOTC race, ten years ago."

P.S. Pacers: I have about a 4" stack of photos containing all manner of Pacers from days of yore that I am going to leave with a responsible Pacer officer, likely Wanda Smith, Will Wright or Roy Seewer so that they can take them to (a) the PCP office, or (b) the next couple of races. Please feel free to browse and take what you please. And if you see one of a friend who's gone MIA, please see if you can get it to him/her.

Some photos include: some real nice ones of Lisa Drew--- one with a son when he was pretty young; A good one of Jean Mattics (she must've not known they were snapping!) at Jonathan Pennocks (!); a great one of Withers; a great one of John Olive; some super ones of Jimmy Matthews, including some Baby New Year rejects; The Man (Dan Detman); plenty of Bill White, including a Baby New Year (leave it for HIM, girls!!); some Joey Warners; some Mike Ryans plus one of the kids when he was just a babe; a couple Grand Prix winners group shots; etc., etc., etc. Enjoy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: