Re: OK "Mo funky fat belly dog"

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on July 23, 2010 at 10:35:00:

In Reply to: OK "Mo funky fat belly dog" posted by Victor Birch on July 23, 2010 at 06:40:05:

Indeed, MFFBD DOES qualify, TRFKAFBM. I'll just need to flip through the files and see if anyone has pre-registered that name ahead of you. Let's see, there's "Mr. Mojangles" (got in under a technicality: "...his dog up and died, he up and died...")

That would be the only possible flaw in your otherwise flawlessly devious plan to try to swipe one of the truly fab-a-lous dance contest prizes. They're so whack--the prizes--that I take them out, arrange them, and admire them every so often. Although I will say, since the name lacks just the tiniest bit in creativity, I hope the actual dance will more than make up for it.

UNUSED dance names include The Mokey Pokey Hound; Bluetick Bolermo; Disco Dobermon; Sheepdog ShimmyMo; & The MoBeagle Bump.

You guys are truly going to beg to help me load up the truck and see me to the ciy limits by the time this long goodbye is over. If not, you know, sooner. 8~) Your pal, Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: