Victor; Jennifer

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 29, 2010 at 08:40:45:

In Reply to: Sorry, I was out running posted by Victor Birch on August 28, 2010 at 17:36:36:

TRFKAFBM:

Victor --- I think you've really hit the nail on the head now, buddy! You *should* get an RV since your training mileage is so great and you are a self-proclaimed running fool, or running crazy, or whatever that was you said. Absolutely. Positively. And before someone beats me to it, may I suggest you complete the picture by parking that van down by the river? 8~)

And to Jennifer, the maybe USA-bound worker/runner. I don't know how large a family you may be bringing with you if you do come to Mobile, but I have a lovely little cottage for rent in Springhill Manor which is at the other end of those sweet training hills of Municipal/Langan Park from USA; and it's a mere one-kilometer from the gates of Spring Hill College, which is another great place to train. It's also part of the stomping grounds of the Carpe Diem runners (named for the coffee house directly across Old Shell Road from the college). The house is a small, 2/1 but with a large fenced backyard and a sunny, pet friendly (tooooo friendly some say)glassed-in sun porch on the front, and I left the W/D and the fridge and stove, but could move any of that out, if you want.

There are truly great training routes in any direction from the manor. If you might be interested, feel free to email me at staylowstaymo@gmail.com.

And even if you aren't interested in my house, if you do move to Mobile, I know you'll spend many happy years running there.

Peace out everybody,

mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: