First Light Records

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Bruce Coldsmith on February 21, 2011 at 20:04:00:

I just finished compiling the First Light records and all-time lists. It was another great year. Perhaps the most notable: Records in the women's marathon (Karen Meraw), Men's half (John Brigham), Grandmaster Men- (Larry Wayne), Senior Grand Master men- (Johny Goode), Grand master women, (Melanie Moore- what a streak she is on!), Relay Masters Co-Ed- Northwest Florida TC, walker - Pre Mo walkers and the Speedy Saint Red team in the grade school division.

Two things jump out at me from the records. First, John Brigham, the once and Future King of St Pauls distance (first as a runner, now a coach) owns the record book on the men's side with the marathon, half marathon and a leg on the open men's relay record. Congratulations John!

Second, much to my chagrin, is the way the Northwest Florida Track Club is having it's way with OUR relay records. They now own the Grand masters male, the Masters Coed, and the Masters male records. Congratulations to NWFTC, but Pacers, Bombers, and Spiridon, let's get our act together and get these records back!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: