FINAL LOCAL MULTISPORT EVENT OF 2011!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Ray Jennings on October 13, 2011 at 08:55:32:

Hi there! Message is relevant for the Nov. 5th race.

Please forward to your groups! As I sent out earlier...If you were a podium finisher in 2011, Please don't wait till the last minute to get your discount code sent to you. ....I can only promise a timely send-out on or before Oct. 27th. You can give yours away if you have a code and will not be able to make the race. (the person you give the code to however needs to contact me to notify me of the exchange. We will sell out!....we initially had a limit of 200, but our new custom wooden bike rack production can only turn out 130 to 156 racks by race day...others above the # of racks we end up with, will not get a rack...we will have 200 racks for all of next years' races.ROOM DISCOUNTS FOR TRAVLERS! CALL SHARON 985-809-1234

PLEASE NOTE: Your discount code can be used on-line or at packet pickup(at runners choice) the day before the race but you must have a discount code created for you by request. Race day Registration will not honor discount codes due to the business of the day.

Ray

IFYOU DID NOT MAKE A PODIUM...YOU CAN STILL RACE AT THE CHARITY SLOT PRICE AND YOUR FEE WITH BE 100% DEDUCTABLE. Simply email me with your questions nstri_club@yahoo.com
RayJenningsUser Posts: 10Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: