Watch Chris this Fall

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on September 19, 2007 at 08:39:06:

In Reply to: Re: Training Partner posted by andra bruce on September 18, 2007 at 18:22:22:

Actually Chris has cut back on his mileage a little as of late....reorganized his training a bit, pointing to a few key races this Fall with the goal being a STELLAR performance with Team Spiridon at Boston in 2008......I'm looking for him to be in top form by Nov/Dec. He would be an excellent training partner.
Mr. Yane you may also want to consider a few other Team Spiridon members to hook up with either on the track or the roads....
Jon Bowie doesn't get into the Marathons (yet:))...but he is one of several 33-min. 10k guys we have who would welcome your company on the track. Along with Jon at the track you may enjoy hooking up with Wayne Miller(16-min 5K) and Kenny Pfeiffer who are getting ready for their first Marathon in Huntsville (both are easily capable of su-3 @ Huntsville with Boston as the "target" race).....so Wayne & Kenny are both putting in some good mileage and workouts in preparation.
Two other Spiridon members I would recommend....Derrick Rodgers (16-min 5K) and Leonard Vergunst (Leonard will run 2:45 or better at Boston)...both of these would be excellent training partners, with the only drawback being trying to hook up with them. Derrick is not doing anything geared towards the Marathon, and Leonard lives and trains down the road a piece....in Mississippi.

If you need any help contacting any of the above.....just email me, or as I said before....feel free to join the fray at our Team Spiridon forum. Our site is also listed on the "links" page here on the PCP website.

Hope this helps.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: