B for Bennett; E for Ellington; J for Jacket on a Warm Day?!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by monetta Roberts on January 09, 2012 at 09:44:43:

Dear Bennett Ellington (and/or those of you what knows him):

First off, congratulations on a great finish time in the marathon; and on nailing the #3 spot in your age group. You totally rock, dude!

Nextly, thank you for letting me take your jacket during the race, between mile markers 18 and 19. Just looking at you wearing it was making me unbearably hot! And *I* don't like to suffer!

Lastly, I deposited said "jackie" at the race's lost & found vehicle once I got (let me be clear, once I DROVE) to the finish area, which was surely long after you finished. It was placed in a bag marked, "Bennett, age 18," as that was all I could remember about you.

If you haven't collected the jackie already, please see the First Light website for contact information, and inquire with them---I'm sure Bruce Coldsmith will give it back, if it doesn't fit him. Tee hee.

Big time kudos to all the First Light people for producing yet another outstanding distance event; and over-the-top congrats to EVERYONE lean, mean and keen enough to race this year's summer marathon & 1/2. You kids KNOW you're tough!

mo roberts

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: