Thanks Victor...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Joseph Warner on February 16, 2012 at 02:08:32:

In Reply to: Great to hear from you Joey posted by Victor Birch on February 15, 2012 at 19:24:23:

Thanks Victor... Keep up the good communication on this Forum and the fun-loving attitude at the races. There are so many races available now. It is unreal...Yes, it was intense to search for races along the Gulf Coast on weekends when the Pacers did not have an event scheduled. It was big part of me.

I always respected all of the volunteers that helped every Port City Pacers race and did not run...I am sure some of them are still out there...The hard work and dedication is remembered...Victor "Blue Bell - Mr. Postman" Birch..You are one of those runners that always appreciate the volunteers, club members and every one involved. Keep up the enthusiasm.

Thank You to all the volunteers and Board members that keep the Pacers going. I wish I could say I could continue to come to the races and volunteer. It seems selfish but it would be too difficult at this time. I will need at least six months to get in to shape when it used to take four weeks. I want to try to get back into participating in races when I turn 50. I really just want to be able to experience the joy of running and all the positive benefits it offers.

Victor...Maybe you can pull me through when the time comes!!! In the meantime...Go for it, train hard and enjoy the "Thinking Man's" sport! Running is Life...

Joey Warner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: