Re: A-MO-bicise What's Left of Your Mind...While U Still Can

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on December 04, 2007 at 11:36:58:

In Reply to: Aerobicise!!!That's it... posted by Victor Birch on December 04, 2007 at 06:38:49:

for years I've been wondering why Monetta Roberts looked familiar to me

I think we need really look not much further than your not-THAT-sudden-onset-dementia/senility (your choice) to explain that I've looked familiar to you for years because, ah, ummm, how to put this gently? Because in fact you actually have known me for years, freakshow. Sorry! I mean, Mr. Freakshow.

And if post-race stretching titilates you as much as late night Showtime, perhaps it's because it's a strange and exotic thing where you come from.... But let us not forget who selflessly Biofreezed and massaged your stressed and unstretched calf (while clearing the sinuses of all van riders) on last fall's mountain relay travels. Lemme know if you get that kind of attention NEXT year!

And you know what? It seems to me that YOU put on the most salicious post-Santa-Chase stretching demonstration anyway! I'm surprised you weren't arrested. Or were you?

Good race, by the way. Your mind is clearly gone, but your legs aren't. Now if I could only get you fast guys to stop cooling down on the tangents of the race courses.......yi yi yi!

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: