Stalker

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Christina Nix on August 15, 2007 at 14:26:13:

Ok, I've been stalking you folks for months. I think it's time I speak up. Beginner runner here, VERY beginner. I worked up the nerve to run, I mean drag myself through the Crime Prevention 5k the other week and HAD A BLAST. Didn't run the whole way....didn't do well as far as y'all might say, but I did do a personal best so I was happy, and I did it completely alone. Which brings me to why I speak up. Can I please make some friends. I live over on the Eastern Shore, in Daphne and I want to train. I want to run. But I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I go to the Y at night after the kids are in bed and run at the high school track on weekends, but I'm just taking a stab at this on my own. Anyone want to take on a charity case and at least be my email buddy??? Have y'all ever thought about offering a beginner's running class. I moved down here from Auburn last year and the Auburn-Opelika Running & Track Association (AORTA http://www.auburnrunning.org/) has a GREAT beginner's running class and that is how I got interested in running. Anywho.....

Christina - beginner runner/jogger/slogger

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: