THE Santa Fun Run...Christmas Eve...10:00 a.m.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Ben Stimpson on December 05, 2007 at 10:13:18:

To All Pacers,

Carpe Diem and The Carpe Diem Runners are hosting the 6th Annual Santa Fun Run on Christmas Eve at 10:00 a.m. The kid friendly route takes us thru Springhill just short of 2 miles.

We would like to encourage everyone to come out and support the Leukemia Society at this annual fund raising event. Remember this is NOT a race but a family event. We are there to raise a few dollars for Leukemia and promote running, spread some Christmas Cheer and celebrate the season....all at one time! Everyone is welcome and encouraged, kids, strollers, dogs, anything goes as long as it is in costume. There will even be a Hay Ride leading us (for those that are injured you can ride in the Hay with Lisa Drew)! We will have door prizes and awards for best dressed etc....Santa Suits and Elves are a must!

There will be music by Lon Spencer, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and snacks afterwards. If you haven't joined us before you are truly missing a special holiday family event!

Coach Jon Adams assured me 1/2 way thru the Turkey 10 that Team Spiridon would be out in full force! I can only assume that Victor and the Blue Bell Bombers will be there also.....I couldn't get him to slow down enough to get his commitment!!! Where was he going anyway?

Place: Carpe Diem (Old Shell Road)
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Distance: Under 2 miles (1.8 or so)Nice easy jog...those suits get hot!!
Cost: $15.00 for Adults
$5.00 for Students
$50.00 Family Plan (one price for all!!!!)

T-Shirts: Really Nice Long Sleave T-Shirts Sold Separately at Carpe Diem for $10.00

I hope to see everyone there!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: