Team In Training Fundraiser in SARALAND!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kelly BMorgan on September 22, 2006 at 17:29:32:

I like the reminder (Please be civil) just before I begin my message. That was a nice reminder...just in case I'm feeling not so Civil.

Hi, my name is Kelly Morgan and I'm training with the TNT crew for the Nike Women's Marathon on October 22, 2006. I'm hosting a fundraiser for all of our friends (runners or non runners and their friends/neighbors/accquaintances/coworkers/employers/employees/relatives/etc!) Saturday night--this Saturday night.

Here's the short version:

What: Fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society--Local (family friendly) band LIFT will be playing and I'll be serving your custom made coffee/espresso/chai tea/frappuccino or fondue for 2!
When: Saturday @ 8pm
Where: Moka's Coffee Shop in Saraland, AL (from Mobile take I-65N to exit 13, turn right off of the exit and at the first light make a left. Moka's is just behind Ruby Tuesday's)
Why: Because if you live in Saraland, there isn't much else to do on a Saturday night and it is FREE!!!!!

All tips collected will go toward my fundraising goal of $3700.00.

Also, thanks for your support--for cheering us on when you see us (Team In Training). I've never claimed to be "a runner" but I've met some of you who have really supported me in my new hobby and the challenge I've taken on to make a difference in the lives of people living with Leukemia/Lymphoma or another blood cancer.

I hope to see you Saturday night!

Thanks,
kBm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail: