Here I am!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Annette Porter-Ham on November 23, 2007 at 23:11:00:

In Reply to: Annette Ham, are you still out there? posted by Leon Mattics on November 23, 2007 at 19:41:32:

I've tried to come up with a crazy story like I've been in training to be a cage fighter or had a hematoma of my "patella oblongata". Then it hit me that with all of the accidents I had last year, someone may believe me.

Actually, Wendi and Devan have kept me busy. Wendi is a junior at Murphy and is in the band. Devan is in the eighth grade at Dunbar. She is always dancing or tumbling. Devan decided last week that she is going to start running with me again. Yeah! We ran once last week then did the 5k in the Turkey Ten Miler race. Wendi just turned sixteen, so I think things will slow down for me a little when she learns to drive. Any volunteers to teach her??? Before you commit, ask Ron and Karen Steed about their new truck.....urgghhhh!

Devan and I plan to "jog" the Santa Chase 5k and I am thinking about doing the Holiday Half. Wendi is planning to volunteer. She needs community service/volunteer hours for school.

Thank you for asking about me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: