Oh, The Things You'll See; The Things You'll Hear...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 18, 2007 at 11:41:45:

...when you start your long workouts before the crack of dawn! I happened upon a couple of rogue (and) CHARRED runners this very a.m. and have it on the Down Low that a certain someone---not ORDINARILY REGARDED to BE CHARRED---has been seen cavorting (that's right, cavorting!) with that very group at their Medal of Honor Park (The MOP) workouts of late. Hm, hmmm, hm! Whatever has caused this change of fealty? One's mind runs rampant with theories (especially when it is starved for carbohydrate-reloading. as is mine).

On the other hand, these CHARRED runners might not be the reliable sources that they SEEM to be, especially in light of one of their memories of waaaaay back when, when FBM was teasing a CHARRED guy for wearing his race bling proudly up and down the aisles of WalMart. The MEMORY, such as it was, was that I, innocent ME, had joined in on the fun-poking, long enough to post, and I quote, "...a picture of some guy with an alligator on his head."

SOME GUY?!? An alligator??? Are these CHARRED people on crack, or just really, really hard to impress?????

That photo, thank-you-very-much-and-don't-think-I'll-be-forgetting-THIS-one-anytime-soon was of ME, when I was FIT, in a BIKINI, with a live iguana on my head (thank you Mexican beer!). I don't know who is more offended, me or the iguana, but I'm going to take a wild stab at it and say I AM. Some guy, indeed! Harrummp!

Jeezum. You CHARRED people (if you ARE people!) need GLASSES!

Oh, the things you'll hear....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: