Read. Post. Repeat. Read. Post. Repeat.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 25, 2007 at 07:21:20:

In Reply to: Re: Read HER post!!! posted by Victor Birch on August 24, 2007 at 22:36:37:

You learn quickly grasshopper but not until you can remove the pebble from my running shoe will it be time for you to go.

TRFKAFBM

Ahhhhh, T'BM:

I will humbly attempt the challenge you have presented.

But let me first ask of you this riddle, and serenely observe your eyes that shift with hunted rabbit swiftness as you answer: You would run this green earth (and sodden Cottage Hills) with running shoes upon your cloven hooves? How so, master? How can one accept the true lesson of the pebble upon thine ingrowing toenail, or the slippery dewey slime and sludge of the new day, or the insistant call of the overloaded calf muscle when first these things must make their gentle call known to the N-Durance™ rubber compound (for maximum outsole durability); the C-CAP® midsole (for cushioning and support); the ABZORB® in the forefoot (for exceptional shock absorption); the Gusseted Tongue (to keep DEBRIS OUT); the Stability Shank embedded into midsole supports (for a smoother gait); the AT Tread™ all-terrain outsole (with a running and trail lug configuration); the N-VENT™ midsole ventilation system; the Anti-Microbial Sock Liner (to prevent odor); the The BIOCOOL® mesh upper (for seamless comfort and to keep your feet cool); AND the ABZORB® Strobel Board to maximize shock absorption and comfort?

Master: Have you become one with the earth, or two with your NB666Xs?

Your student

P.S. Any one out there in PacerLand what eats packaged, take out shushi: Please save for me, if you will, the plastic green grass that they use to separate the wasabi from the sush----I am outlining my entire cube at work with it (so I can pretend I work outside) but am going to need a lot of donated grass---my cube has the lenght of two cubes and lots and lots of angles.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: