nothing

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Annette Porter-Ham on December 14, 2004 at 19:05:04:

Me again,....you see I have absolutely nothing to do other than lie in the bed and watch my thighs turn to jello! Ha! So, I decided to give my fingers a workout and spread some holiday cheer. Remember, this Saturday, December 18th, the North Mobile YMCA is having a Reindeer Run 10k. I cannot run it but I plan to be there to support the cause. I've heard they are plainning a great post race party. It will be indoors in the aerobics studio. BBRRRRbrbrbrrrr. There are only a few people registered as of today so sign up and show up.

Update: My back surgery was successful and I feel great. I do have a pins and needles sensation in my right foot but otherwise, I am wonderful.
Although, I have to do nothing for six weeks! I am committed to doing exactly what the doctor ordered, again that is nothing! Should I say that again??? nothing!!! NOTHING...NOTHING..doing nothing is making me insane. urrrggghhh!!

Remember, when you have Nothing to do checking in to see who Victor is getting the best of is sort of fun. So, Victor, entertain me for a while.
Ha, Ha.!!

Anyway, I hope all of you Mobile Marathoners are training hard and everything is going great for you!!!

Happy Holidays,
Annette

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: