See You Guys WAY ON Down The Line: I Can Get This Abuse ANYWHERE

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 26, 2007 at 12:22:23:

In Reply to: Re: Who is Amy Floyd anyway? posted by Amy Floyd on August 26, 2007 at 11:08:24:

I assure you I am a real INSULTED person. Yes, Victor, as hard as this may be for you to admit, there are real runners of which neither you nor "Mo" are aware. I'm the one in the back...

JEEZUM, Ames, it's more than a little clear that I've offended you in some way, even though all I recall doing was teasing Victor that you might sue him for thinking you are me. Who knew how close to the truth that joke might be! For what it's worth, I can ASSURE you any offense to you was completely unintentional, and I apologize for any any real or imaginary slights committed by "me," "Mo."

Sorry you are so really INSULTED to be compared to me ("Mo"). And what the heck's the " " all about anyway? Some sort of insult, I think, but I'm too thick to figure out what kind.

And for the record, Amy, if you're the one in the back at races, I can almost promise you I am somewhere behind you, if I'm even there at all, so you needn't take your frustration or ire out on me. I was just passing time, having some fun on the Forum, but that's CLEARLY over now. If you found no entertainment in my posts, no one caused you to read any of them, I hope.

For the love of Pete. You real runners (of which I am NOT one) entertain your own dang selves.

"Mo" "Roberts"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: