leif and todd

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by lynn allin on December 21, 2004 at 21:58:42:

In Reply to: Re: I can hear you ya know? posted by Todd Golomb on December 20, 2004 at 21:34:23:

leif: it wasn't a contest to be witty. At the end of the conference he was giving them away as door prizes and came up with a category so that I could win one. I had been pretty funny I must say...for example, when someone hit the head table and the water glasses all shook, I asked, "is this an earthquake?" The Californians in the room loved it. ..hmm, had to be there...

todd: next time you speak with your BIL ask him if he ever went to Santa's village. It was a park with Santa as the theme. There were reindeer you could feed, and paddle boats, and a huge rope course between trees. I played in the ball pit until I found a specially marked ball for a free coke. Even then I was cherry picking. I think I was around 8 at the time. Anywho, I am from Elliot Lake, a more northernly area, and we went to Bracebridge a couple times to visit an aunt that lived there, and ofcourse, to see santa in the off season. I don't recall meeting you either, yet, but I never meet a stranger.

Later folks.
Lynn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: