Santa Chase t shirts and hotdogs.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Elyse Marley on December 20, 2006 at 09:31:46:

The shirts are in and messages have been left with everyone who registered with phone numbers and the out of towners have had their shirts mailed.
The Museum of Mobile will be open Wed.,Thurs., Fri. and Sat., December 20th thru 23rd from 8am to 5pm and will reopen on December 26th. Shirts can be picked up at the front desk. You don't have to find a parking place, just park in front and run in to get your shirt.
If it is more convenient to pick them up at McCoy, call me before noon Thursday, December 21st and I will be happy to take them to Joe for you to pick up.
Thank you to everyone for your patience and to the kind comments on the difficulty of knowing how many shirts to order before a race. I looked at the registration numbers from the past several races and based on those numbers and the fact that this race was a new experience for The Museum of Mobile, I ordered 225 shirts. To be honest, I am still overwhelmed by the response, especially since I only had 8 registrations the Monday before Thanksgiving and only 50 the Monday before the race!
If you have suggestions on how to be better prepared for next year, let me know. I want you to be happy participants of the Santa Chase and support The Museum of Mobile in this fundraising effort. Your help will be appreciated.
For the past several years, my husband Bob has been grilling hotdogs for the Red Cross Run, Jingle Bell Run and now Santa Chase and I am very grateful that I have him as a dedicated volunteer and he is pleased that you enjoyed the hotdogs. We have always had more hotdogs than buns since for many years participants would ask Bob for an extra hotdog for their bun. Times change and I will have more buns for next year.

Again, I can not thank you enough for your response to the first Santa Chase. With your continued support we will make it better.
Happy Holidays and happy running to you all!

Elyse Marley
Special Events Coordinator
The Museum of Mobile
museumevents@cityofmobile.org
208-7652

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):