Re: What The Heck??!?

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on March 03, 2007 at 21:29:43:

In Reply to: Re: What The Heck??!? posted by Pat Hilliard on March 03, 2007 at 12:32:26:

Now Pat;

That is a very interesting question you pose, and one can only wonder WHY you would direct it MY way. Last time I checked, I was a girl, and I appear to still be a girl; and I don't work the registration table, and the ONLY other way I could possibly be able to even attempt to answer your query would be because I'm a Hasher, albeit an AWOL one (ON ON). But even THAT doesn't help, because I always knew when it was time to leave the post-hash festivities and was never a party to the debauchery, home-wrecking (literally speaking), or unrobed hot tubbing. Perhaps your question would be better directed to SOMEONE ELSE who also beat you (and) at the Shamrock Thingymagig today. ~~~OR~~~ are you trying to tell us all something and you just can't find the right words?? Don't be afraid PAT, we all love you, especially if you show up at Butch Cassidy's Monday at 630 to fill my Joe Cain tumbler, as promised. I hear it may be ladies night? * )

Your turn,

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: