Leakesville Run for Life 5K -- April 21

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Joseph Rolison on April 11, 2007 at 09:40:02:

Hi all,

The folks at the Leakesville hospital asked me to publicize this race to you on their behalf. I have no official role in it -- it's not the same race I put on last summer -- but here is the scoop:

The Greene County (Miss.) Hospital is conducting a 5K Run for Life on Saturday, April 21 at 8 a.m. beginning at the hospital (1017 Jackson Avenue, Leakesville, Miss.). All proceeds benefit the Relay for Life; t-shirts are guaranteed to those pre-registered.

Day-of registration begins at 7 a.m. Pre-registration, accepted until Friday, April 13, is $15 for ages 14 and older, $10 for those 13 and younger. DAY OF registration stays at $10 for the younger-than-13 crowd but increases to $20 for those 14 and older.

To WALK the race, the rates are $10 and $8 pre-registered (same age brackets) and $12 and $8 day-of.

Prizes will be awarded two deep in each age category: 13 and younger; 14-19; 20-29, etc. all the way up to 50-59. I'm sure they'll make arrangements for those good folk 60 and older.

Questions? Call 601.394.4135. Mail your checks to Greene County Hospital Radiology, c/o Run for Life, 1017 Jackson Ave., Leakesville, MS 39451.

Thanks for your consideration. It's a great cause and should be a nice, flat course through our fair village!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: