Re: TIGR cheer up

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on April 18, 2007 at 05:55:15:

In Reply to: Re: TIGR cheer up posted by vince kilborn on April 18, 2007 at 01:27:19:

Tigr:

I have but two words to say to you about your IT band woes: Karin Armstong. Karin is a massage therapist extrodinaire and can help you shorten your IT recovery time to the nth degree. The woman is a massage genius, and I do not use those words lightly.

Karin is currently in nursing school and works primarily on Mondays and Fridays, and were it me, I would beg, grovel and bear gifts (if necessary)for a soon hour upon her table----I've never recommended anyone to her that did not fall immediately in love with her skills as a LMT. Her cell # is 554-7120 [I corrected it. - Dalton], and if she doesn't answer---she is generally too busy to, she will return your call. Mention my name---that and 50 cents will get you a newspaper. She is well worth the effort to get to Shillinger's Road, where she currently works; as well as whatever other hoops one might have to jump: She has cured me as well as countless past TNT marathoners of ITB ills for as long as I can remember. The cure is not instantaneous, but with her help, it is certainly many X faster than with stretching, hydration and self-massage alone.

Ok,

Mo Roberts

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: