logs

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by lynn allin on January 16, 2005 at 17:14:48:

In Reply to: Running Log posted by Todd Golomb on January 15, 2005 at 20:24:23:

Todd:

I have tried a variety of online logs and I have found them to be much more time consuming than their paper counterpart.
I have a great log that I designed to my own needs, in which I jot down a note about the discipline (bike swim run weights or other (hockey, rowing)), how much I did and at what intensity, feeling about the workout (like what was sore, my attitude, the weather), and then a weekly total column. I find these much more thorough for my needs and, despite what you all think about the frequency of my posts, I am not on computers all day, or every day for that matter.
I would be happy to send you a copy of the one I designed, but for example, I don't use heart rate monitoring so our areas might be very different. But what I suggest is that you make one of your own. In time you will see what areas you are most interested in, and see how the lay out can change.
I have recently downloaded some nice blank calendar templates and insert key workouts in the blanks. In the rest of the space, I can write what I did. That would be a suggestion for a mini-log without much detail.

Hope that helps.
Lynn "just the facts" Allin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: