After party food

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on March 20, 2005 at 11:02:43:

Was I the only one who noticed the only thing offered for food was Cajun rice? I was so hungry after the run that I ate 3 bowls of it. It had a bad taste but I was so hungry that I ate it anyway. Unfortunately I began to get sick during the award announcements. I almost didn't make it home b/c my stomach began to rumble and I felt it coming back up. Rushing home I barely made it to my driveway. I puked all day until 6pm and do not remember ever falling asleep but the next thing I knew it was Sunday morning. I tried to get ready for church but nearly passed out while taking a shower. I was forced to lay down again till 10am. I am still very weak and ill. I was 120 pounds yesterday and out of curiosity weighed myself today and I am down to 111 pounds! Did anyone else get sick from the food? I really missed the fruit, bagels, and yogurt that used to be offered. My whole weekend was shot and I had to miss out on a wedding shower too. I am still quit miserable and cannot keep anything down. At the moment I feel like I will never get well. I write to say please no more Cajun rice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: