Re: Misconceptions about ATR Expo's food & water

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on March 21, 2005 at 19:56:01:

In Reply to: Misconceptions about ATR Expo's food & water posted by Kerry Rehm on March 21, 2005 at 10:24:10:

I am still not familiar with the southern side of recipes. I am so sorry that I called it Cajun rice. I honestly do not know the difference. Still learning. I must have confused the Senior Bowl with ATR. I think the other foods available in past years was red beans and rice and it was very good. Was hot dogs also a part of the Senior Bowl run? I wish I had commented on the rice back when it was given for the Senior Bowl but I didn't eat any then. Several other runners did not like the rice at ATR either, but receiving those comments was partly my fault. Many different runners noticed my face turning pale during the awards. My response to several people was that I didn't think the rice agreed with me. That was when I began to hear different remarks. I am so sorry to have caused a stink if I have.

In the future what can we do about food and how can we have water provided inside? Would we need to pay Aramark? Did it cost Milo's anything to have tea provided? I was so relieved when I found Milo's. I wanted something non carbonated and nonalcoholic. I was too dead to walk all the way back out to where the water was.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: